Thursday, January 29, 2009

winners

Hi:

The winners of the "free stuff" "contest" are: Richard Kirchknopf, Ashley Gray and Ginger Turner.

The winner of the working daze txting contest is Jmiller with the entry:

GMAB, @TEOTD, YABA IJ, AFAIC, A WOTAM B/C, DQMOT, B IANNNGC WTIROM

Give me a break, At the end of the day, yet another bloody acronym is just, as far as I'm concerned, a waste of time and money because, dont quote me on it but, I am not nurturing the next generation of casualties with the illiterate rambling of Monkeys.

Winners contact me at workingdazecomic@gmail.com giving me your address and the price you would like. Everybody else more contests are on the way.


1 comment:

Custom Coaster said...

Nuts didn't win. Oh, well I guess there is next time after all. Who knows though if there is an Art contest I'd be the first one in line!!