Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Poll Sitting (well reading)


So far after looking at the general results of the poll is seems that Roy is by far the strips most popular character. Well I guess that makes sense. So I better keep the geek material coming. I'm glad to see Dana holding her own though in second place. Nice to know people still appreciate hard work, being under-appreciated and a glare that could melt steel.

Speaking of things that are geek, how many of you caught Heroes last night? Was anybody else thinking, "man this reminds me a lot of The 4400." Though ironically two actors (Summer Glau and Garret Dilahunt) from the The 4400 are now on The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

Weird and circular world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank geeks for DVR's It's the only way I can keep up with TV some seasons. Last night was so busy that I decided to watch Heros Recorded style so I don't have be trapped by a million commercials. Besides Big Bang Theory and DWST were both on as well!!

Johnzakour said...

Yeah Monday's have become crazy. And Chuck starts soon. :)